As we welcome 2022, I am beyond excited for the amazing things I have in store for you. Here are a few things I am looking forward too:
- Free shipping on all orders over $125. Some exclusions may apply for some home good items.
- Get rewarded just for shopping. Join darling reward points and earn 100 points for every $1 that you spend with us.
- New product drops almost every month.
- Restocks on our best sellers.
- Restock alerts on sold out products.
- Exclusive offers for VIP members only.
- Buy now, pay later options offered at checkout via Afterpay, Sezzle, Shop Pay, Klarna or Zip.
- Customer Support available 10am-4pm cst, Monday-Friday via phone and online chat.
- Earn coupons for completing customer reviews. The request will be automatically sent to your email after purchases. Please complete them, we love hearing from our customers.
- We’ve made submitting returns/exchanges easier. On our website just click return portal and follow the steps provided.
- Subscribe and receive a coupon by texting “heydarling” to 1-855-693-0324.
- Subscribe to “All things Pink Cashmere”. We will talk about everything from recipes to beauty product recommendations. Kinda like how we did before but way more fabulous. Sidebar, I love blogging and we started off in 2018 as a blog. We have successfully grown into a blog, boutique and a home and lifestyle brand.
When I first launched Pink Cashmere, I felt pressured to constantly put out new inventory. But what I’ve learned as a small business owner, there’s not a lot of room for error. So I carefully take my time to do market research and product quality checks. I’m very hands on when it comes to my business. From building and designing my website to selecting each and every piece for my collections.
So just know, I’m never not working. I’m constantly looking for ways to improve Pink Cashmere. I have some great things that I’m adding to the collections that I know you will love. You guys have shown us so much love since we relaunched that it just warms my heart.
So cheers to stepping out of comfort zones and doing more of what makes you happy.